Thursday, March 25, 2010

Nightclub Rebranding

Rolling out on April 1 with my long-awaited Masquerade rebranding signage. I'm pretty excited about getting this out into the world. The previous branding for the club was created by an agency in Texas... an agency that had never actually BEEN in Masquerade. This collateral is truly a labor of love for me as it's one of the few things I'm able to design and produce relatively unmolested by a million various opinions. You may hate it... but that's fine because I love it. Booyah!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


All Images are property of Jody Piper and Harrah's New Orleans. ANY unauthorized use may result in legal action against the respective parties. All rights reserved 2009.

Must be 21 or older to gamble or obtain a Total Rewards® card. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700. ©2009 Harrah's License Company, LLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment